Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Esther

Meet Esther.





She is my ten month old kitten. She has a story. Would you like to hear it?

It all started one day when we went to the pet shop to get our dog some treats. We walked down an aisle and saw this little kitten sticking her paw through the cage. She was so cute. I could hold her in one hand. We just couldn't resist. So, we decided to buy her.

But, they wouldn't let us have her just yet. We had to submit an application to the humane society. Then they would call us back the next day to tell us if we got her.

The next day we came home and on the answering machine was a message saying we got the cat. So we went and got her. We thought of many different names, but finally we decided to keep the name that they gave her at the pet shop, which was Esther.

She has a personality of royalty. And we knew from the beginning that she would be a spoiled little kitten, and she still is to this day.

Come back soon and hear about the dog that started it all....

Love,
Sophia

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Esther doesn't look to thrilled to be having her picture taken. I can't wait to hear which dog started it all. I will be watching for your next post.
Aunt Kathy

Hannah-Indiana said...

Ohhhhhh, the pic of Esther is soooo cute! Don't you think ALL girl cats think it's all about them? I wish Stormie was as small and skinny as Esther!
Love ya!

Princess of Painting said...

Love your blog Sophie! When are you going to write a blog, about your sister, who you got your gorgeous looks from?

Eleanor said...

I wonder what Esther was thinking when you took this picture. Let's see -- "ok Sophie, are you about finished? I have to go & get my beauty sleep".

Carol Michel said...

I think Esther was thinking "why didn't you name me Kiki?"

Laurie and company said...

cool pictures.
check out my blog at
http://stuckinthemiddle-athomemama.blogspot.com/
see ya soon!
mel-mel

Luke R. said...

That cat is adorable! Its soooooo cute and tiny! I wish our cats were still kittens instead of two lazy cats and another cat that has caught about 1,000 animals in his hunting career!