Friday, March 7, 2008

Victoria

I've got a secret....I've got a secret.....
What do you think it is?
A. A Dog
B. A Cat
C. A Skunk
D. A Snake
E. All of the above
F. None of the above











Scroll Down





Scroll down some more!





















A. A DOG!


Her name is Victoria.

She's like a baby. I can hold her in one arm.

She weighs no more than 5 pounds.

She has two different colored eyes.

One is blue, and one is bluish-greyish-brownish colorish.

But the most special thing is a almost perfect heart on the top of her head.

Muncie is feeling a little neglected.

Don't worry, I'll give her plenty of attention.

After you have so many people ohhhhing and awwingg and cuddling and kissing you

you just have to lay down.

You know that feeling, right?

6 comments:

Carol Michel said...

Muncie is still the Queen, right?

Hannah-Indiana said...

Oh, the puppy is so cute! I can't wait to meet Victoria when I get home! I've never seen an animal with two diffrent color eyes! Sophie, I don't think it's possible for YOU to neglect an animal. Don't worry about Muncie, she'll be fine with you around!
Love,
Hannah

Kathy said...

Mom has to keep you guys out of the pet stores! First Muncie, then Esther, now Victoria! How big will Victoris get?
Aunt Kathy

Luke R. said...

I think Jaki (who is sitting by my sideright now), Johnny, and Stormie, wiegh(is that spelled right?) just over 5 pounds altogether! Without Stormie they would be about 3 1/2 pounds!

Good post!

Laurie and company said...

Victoria is adorable!! I love her eyes...
LY and kids

Laurie and company said...

Victoria is sooooooooooooo...
cute with her unique eyes awwwwwwwwwww what a cutie!!!!!!!!!

love mel-mel