Monday, April 28, 2008

What I Do on a Sunny Afternoon


Ready Girls??




Time to do some Agility!


Wait a minute! I forgot. I have to get it set up!

One sec......


Go away Seth, I have work to do.
These should great weave poles.


Muncie says:


"Oh well, I might as well humor her. She's going to make me do it anyway.


At least now I'll get a cookie for it."



Break time! Here's some water!

Get ready!



OK. Girls! While I'm getting ready for the next one, you girls can go ahead and play but be ready to listen to me when your break is over!



Good job, Muncie!




I love you!


Oh, don't worry Victoria!

I didn't forget you. You did a great job, too!



I wuvv you.........you're my waby........

And this is what me and my two puppies do on a sunny afternoon.

THE END

3 comments:

Carol Michel said...

My, Victoria is getting big and I think Muncie is just playing along for the cookie!

Hannah-Indiana said...

I'm sure you learned all those agility tricks from Nintendogs, right? He he. I hope Muncie and Victoria are learning fast!

Love,
Hannah

Jill and Crew said...

Looks like you had a great Sunday afternoon.

See you soon.
Alisha