Wednesday, March 19, 2008

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alligator!


We were just on our way for a nice peaceful dinner when my mom yelled, "Alligator!"
Obviously everyone started screaming and yelling, "Where is it?" I can't see it. How small is it?"
I know what you must be thinking...you must have eye problems. But, we found it.

We called my sister A2 who was going to eat dinner with us and was following us. My dad said, "We found an alligator. I think it's fake, but SHE is making me turn back around to go check." A2 said it was fake too. It was too big to be real...surely.


It's not fake, it's not, I tell you!

A2 said "I'll save everyone!"



Oh my! It really is real!

And NO Sam. We can't take it with us! It would eat the other animals.

6 comments:

Carol Michel said...

You all are having too much fun and getting too many ideas for new pets to have!

Eleanor said...

I don't think the alligators would be too happy up here. Too cold. Have a good time
Love, Grandma

Kathy said...

You already have had pets in the reptile family, so I think you should just leave it there. Hope no one got out of the car for a "closer look". Sounds like you are having a wonderful time.
Aunt Kathy

Hannah-Indiana said...

So is it fake or not? I never got that part. I wish I was with you!
Love,
Hannah

Jill and Crew said...

I miss you and can't wait to see you!
Did Sam and Seth like seeing an Alligator?

Love,
Alisha

Luke R. said...

Hate to break it to you, but, its fake. You should have taken a be-be gun and shot it and if it started to attack you, you would know it was real!!