Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Great Adventure

You know Esther my cat, right?



Well up to this time she has been an indoor cat. I love her very much and I just can’t bare the thought of her being gone for hours at a time.





But at the urging of my family & friends I have started letting her out at different times during the day. I put a sweater on her to keep her warm. I borrowed it off a stuffed bear that I have.



She seems to like it. So far I have only let her go out on a leash.




But soon when I trust her she will be free to go where ever she wants with no leashes attached… as long as she’s back by dark!




She is very tired after her big outdoor adventure. Sh!!!! We better let her sleep. She has to get up and take guard duty soon.




Come back soon and meet the D.R.O.P

Love,
Sophia

7 comments:

Carol Michel said...

The D.R.O.P.? What could that be? I guess I'll have to come back and see.

Laurie and company said...

what a fun adventure!
I bet blogging all of these animal adventures is so much fun for you!!
thanks for sharing!
LY

Princess of Painting said...

You are a good mommy to your babies!

Kathy said...

Our cats never go outside, but we have a nice screened porch where they can go outside and watch the birds. We tried the leash, but Rory slipped out of it.
Aunt Kathy

Hannah-Indiana said...

Sophie, I know you love to put sweaters on Esther to make her look cute, but with her thick fur, she doesn't need a sweater to keep her warm, trust me! Cute post!

Morgan said...

I have a blog now!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie and company said...

What a cute Cat!!!
MeL-Mel