Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ruby

Hi this is my cat Ruby




This is one of my all time favorite cats. She will be 3 this August but she is still my little baby


If you want to know how it all started look at my mom's blog


Here is what her day-to-day life is like:


1. Every night she and Esther take turns looking after me.

2. In between she sleeps.

3. Then she eats.

4. Then she sleeps.

5. Then she drinks some water (when I remember to fill her bowl)

6. Then she sleeps.

7. She wakes me up.

8. She follows me when I go to feed the other animals hoping I'll feed her some wet food. (most of the time I do)

9. While I do school, she curls up on my bed and catches up on her beauty sleep.

10. She also makes sure her little sister (Esther) is good.

11. She follows me around until I go to bed.

12. Then she jumps onto my loft bed, curls up on the shelf above it, ready for her shift of guard cat.

The next day, she repeats it all with maybe an extra nap or two for beauty purposes only.

Love,
Sophia
P.S. Come back next time and learn about the Great Advenutre!

5 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

that was a lovely picture of Ruby and by the way, thank you for that comment about my eye. It makes me feel a lot better.

Love,
Seth

Laurie and company said...

aww, you take such good care of your babies! they are so lucky to have you as their momma!
love your blog, Sophie!
LY

Carol Michel said...

I have a hard telling which cat is which at your house? You'll have to show me.

Aunt Carol

Princess of Painting said...

You should build a loft bed made out of cat towers. Then, your room would be an even more perfect cat palace:)

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Keep up the good work Sophia!

Love,
Mom